Here are questions to ask yourself as you read through each other’s papers:
- Does the paper have a title, thesis and blueprint along the lines of what we’ve discussed in class?
- Does this paper have a compelling thesis/blueprint?
- Is the paper clearly and logically organized from sentence to sentence and from paragraph to paragraph?
- Are all claims well supported with outside evidence, quotes etc.?
- Does the paper cite appropriate, scholarly sources?
- Is the paper clearly and artfully written?
- Does the paper need additional editing and/or proofreading?